VA » Health Care » North Florida/South Georgia Veterans Health System » Features
North Florida/South Georgia Veterans Health System
- Ocala VA Clinic "Virtual' Groundbreaking
- Save the Date: Ocala VA Clinic "Virtual" Groundbreaking video will be posted on Facebook Wednesday, August 5, 2020. In the meantime, view the pre-ceremony promo video below via the link.
- Open Letter from NF/SGVHS Director
- The realities we are facing are unprecedented & has required our health care system to make swift & deliberate changes to protect the health & wellbeing of the heroes we serve & our professional staff who deliver care.
- VA Health Chat App Available to Veterans March 11
- Starting March 11, Veterans can use the VA Health Chat app to get virtual urgent care from the VISN 8 Clinical Contact Center. The app is available for Android and IOS devices.
- VA Whole Health Saved My Life
- At the recommendation of Sam Martino's psychologist, he decided to give VA Whole Health a try. Little did he know at that time how much Whole Health would positively transform his life.
- VA Video Connect Now Available at NF/SGVHS!!!
- NF/SGVHS launched VA Video Connect - making VA health care more convenient to Veterans in rural areas by reducing drive times & ensuring quick access to care that meets the Veteran's needs, when & where they need it.
- NF/SGVHS: High Reliability Organization
- NF/SGVHS is focusing on our journey to become a High Reliability Organization. It is a path to transform NF/SGVHS culture to ensure we focus on patient safety and look for ways we can improve processes.
- Paying Tribute to Vietnam Veterans
- Saturday, February 1 everyone is invited to attend a free family event that will start with a Patriotic Tribute Ride at the Malcom Randall VAMC; kick stands up at 10:30 a.m. The ride will end at Veterans Memorial Park.
- NF/SGVHS to go Smoke Free October 1!!!
- We are going smoke-free! All VA health care facilities will implement a smoke-free policy for all employees, patients, visitors, contractors, volunteers, and vendors beginning October 1, 2019.
- Marine Corps Veteran Takes Home Gold
- Local Marine Corp Veteran participates in power lifting, team relay, Javelin, shop put, Slalom, Super G Spartan obstacle racing, and wheelchair distance racing during the 30th Veterans Wheelchair Games
- Delivering High-Quality Cancer Care in the VA
- To fulfill President Lincoln’s promise “To care for him who shall have borne the battle, and for his widow, and his orphan” by serving and honoring the men and women who are America’s Veterans.