North Florida/South Georgia Veterans Health System
Primary Care Dermatology Clinic
5571 SW 64th St.
Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
The Primary Care Dermatology Clinic, Gainesville Division provides diagnostic and therapeutic services to Veterans with skin related problems or diseases. This active outpatient clinic provides patients with a full spectrum of general dermatological consultations, evaluations, and treatments which includes MOHS Micrographic Surgery.
- From I-75, take Exit 384 (Archer Road) and head west
- If you are coming from the south (e.g., Ocala), make the left onto Archer Road heading west
- if you are coming from the north (e.g., Lake City), make the right onto Archer Road heading west
- Go about 1.7 miles to SW 64th Street and turn left.
- The Dermatology Clinic is the third building (green trim) located directly behind the Compensation and Pension, and Optometry Clinic.
- NOTE: The Primary Care Dermatology Clinic is not located at the VA Medical Center - it is approximately 4.3 miles west of the VA Medical Center.
- Free on premises