VA » Health Care » North Florida/South Georgia Veterans Health System » Features
North Florida/South Georgia Veterans Health System
- VFW Partnership in St. Augustine
- The St. Augustine Community Based Outpatient Clinic and the VFW Post 2391 located in St. Augustine, Fla have collaborated to offer COVID-19 vaccinations to eligible Veterans,
- Boiler Plant Construction Completion March 2021
- The new 6,675 square foot boiler plant building (located east of the Honor Parking Lot at the Malcom Randall VAMC) houses three new 600 horsepower boilers & provides administrative & support areas for operations staff.
- NFSG Collaborates with American Legion Post #347
- The Villages Outpatient Clinic and the American Legion Post #347 located in Lady Lake, Fla have joined forces to extend COVID-19 vaccination services to eligible Veterans who meet current criteria.
- NF/SGVHS Begins COVID-19 Vaccination
- North Florida/ South Georgia Veterans Health System is excited to announce that we are now offering COVID-19 Vaccination to health care personnel and Veterans residing in the VA long term care facilities.
- VA selected for COVID-19 vaccine clinical Trial
- This is an invitation for anyone over the age of 18, including friends, family of Veterans, and VA employees to participate in these COVID-19 Clinical trials. Our trial will not be successful without your help.
- Middleburg VA to Host Virtual Event
- The Middleburg Veteran Affairs (VA) Community based Outpatient Clinic will share a pre-recorded virtual Ribbon Cutting video of the new 19,999 square feet clinic on Friday, October 23, 2020
- Drive Thru Veterans Day Celebration at the LC VAMC
- All Veterans are invited to attend a Veterans Day drive thru celebration on November 10 at the Lake City VA Medical Center from 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m., in front of the Medical Center
- VA to Host Virtual Event for New Valdosta Clinic
- You are cordially invited to attend the Valdosta VA Community Based Outpatient Clinic Virtual Ribbon Cutting and behind the scenes tour on Tuesday, September 29 at 11:00 a.m. via Webex.
- Call to Action to End Veteran Suicide
- A virtual community event entitled Pledge to Prevent: A community Call to Action to end Veteran Suicide is scheduled for September 10 and will feature award winning author and filmmaker Kevin Hines.
- Ocala VA Clinic "Virtual' Groundbreaking
- Save the Date: Ocala VA Clinic "Virtual" Groundbreaking video will be posted on Facebook Wednesday, August 5, 2020. In the meantime, view the pre-ceremony promo video below via the link.