VA » Health Care » North Florida/South Georgia Veterans Health System » Features
North Florida/South Georgia Veterans Health System
- Call to Action to End Veteran Suicide
- A virtual community event entitled Pledge to Prevent: A community Call to Action to end Veteran Suicide is scheduled for September 10 and will feature award winning author and filmmaker Kevin Hines.
- Ocala VA Clinic "Virtual' Groundbreaking
- Save the Date: Ocala VA Clinic "Virtual" Groundbreaking video will be posted on Facebook Wednesday, August 5, 2020. In the meantime, view the pre-ceremony promo video below via the link.
- Open Letter from NF/SGVHS Director
- The realities we are facing are unprecedented & has required our health care system to make swift & deliberate changes to protect the health & wellbeing of the heroes we serve & our professional staff who deliver care.
- VA Health Chat App Available to Veterans March 11
- Starting March 11, Veterans can use the VA Health Chat app to get virtual urgent care from the VISN 8 Clinical Contact Center. The app is available for Android and IOS devices.
- VA Whole Health Saved My Life
- At the recommendation of Sam Martino's psychologist, he decided to give VA Whole Health a try. Little did he know at that time how much Whole Health would positively transform his life.
- VA Video Connect Now Available at NF/SGVHS!!!
- NF/SGVHS launched VA Video Connect - making VA health care more convenient to Veterans in rural areas by reducing drive times & ensuring quick access to care that meets the Veteran's needs, when & where they need it.
- NF/SGVHS: High Reliability Organization
- NF/SGVHS is focusing on our journey to become a High Reliability Organization. It is a path to transform NF/SGVHS culture to ensure we focus on patient safety and look for ways we can improve processes.
- Paying Tribute to Vietnam Veterans
- Saturday, February 1 everyone is invited to attend a free family event that will start with a Patriotic Tribute Ride at the Malcom Randall VAMC; kick stands up at 10:30 a.m. The ride will end at Veterans Memorial Park.
- NF/SGVHS to go Smoke Free October 1!!!
- We are going smoke-free! All VA health care facilities will implement a smoke-free policy for all employees, patients, visitors, contractors, volunteers, and vendors beginning October 1, 2019.
- Marine Corps Veteran Takes Home Gold
- Local Marine Corp Veteran participates in power lifting, team relay, Javelin, shop put, Slalom, Super G Spartan obstacle racing, and wheelchair distance racing during the 30th Veterans Wheelchair Games