VA » Health Care » North Florida/South Georgia Veterans Health System » Features
North Florida/South Georgia Veterans Health System
- VA selected for COVID-19 vaccine clinical Trial
- This is an invitation for anyone over the age of 18, including friends, family of Veterans, and VA employees to participate in these COVID-19 Clinical trials. Our trial will not be successful without your help.
- Middleburg VA to Host Virtual Event
- The Middleburg Veteran Affairs (VA) Community based Outpatient Clinic will share a pre-recorded virtual Ribbon Cutting video of the new 19,999 square feet clinic on Friday, October 23, 2020
- Drive Thru Veterans Day Celebration at the LC VAMC
- All Veterans are invited to attend a Veterans Day drive thru celebration on November 10 at the Lake City VA Medical Center from 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m., in front of the Medical Center
- VA to Host Virtual Event for New Valdosta Clinic
- You are cordially invited to attend the Valdosta VA Community Based Outpatient Clinic Virtual Ribbon Cutting and behind the scenes tour on Tuesday, September 29 at 11:00 a.m. via Webex.
- Call to Action to End Veteran Suicide
- A virtual community event entitled Pledge to Prevent: A community Call to Action to end Veteran Suicide is scheduled for September 10 and will feature award winning author and filmmaker Kevin Hines.
- Ocala VA Clinic "Virtual' Groundbreaking
- Save the Date: Ocala VA Clinic "Virtual" Groundbreaking video will be posted on Facebook Wednesday, August 5, 2020. In the meantime, view the pre-ceremony promo video below via the link.
- Open Letter from NF/SGVHS Director
- The realities we are facing are unprecedented & has required our health care system to make swift & deliberate changes to protect the health & wellbeing of the heroes we serve & our professional staff who deliver care.
- VA Health Chat App Available to Veterans March 11
- Starting March 11, Veterans can use the VA Health Chat app to get virtual urgent care from the VISN 8 Clinical Contact Center. The app is available for Android and IOS devices.
- VA Whole Health Saved My Life
- At the recommendation of Sam Martino's psychologist, he decided to give VA Whole Health a try. Little did he know at that time how much Whole Health would positively transform his life.
- VA Video Connect Now Available at NF/SGVHS!!!
- NF/SGVHS launched VA Video Connect - making VA health care more convenient to Veterans in rural areas by reducing drive times & ensuring quick access to care that meets the Veteran's needs, when & where they need it.